Creamy, delicious, smooth and appetizing pineapple shake is my all time favorite drink. I remember when I was a school going kid my mother used to give me pineapple shake in breakfast. Do you know why? Yes, because it contains lots of nutrients, which are essential for your body. Well, it contains calcium, vitamins, minerals and many other beneficial nutrients. In summers this drink is just a delicious treat for you. The best part of this drink is that you get all the nutrients for your body in a very less span of time. It hardly takes five minutes to make this yummy drink. All you need is fruits, milk, sugar and ice. However, I have given some recipes below with their benefits,
PINEAPPLE SHAKE WITH CINNAMON
Pineapple 1 tin
Vanilla ice-cream 1 bowl
Milk I cup
Cinnamon powder 1 tablespoon
Add pineapple, vanilla ice-cream, cinnamon powder and milk in a blender. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds. Add ice to the mixture and again blend until it forms a smooth texture. Serve in tall glasses.
PINEAPPLE AND BANANA SHAKE
Pineapple 2 bowls (chopped)
Milk 1 ½ cup
Vanilla ice-cream 5 scoops
Pineapple chunks used in recipe can be fresh or canned. Add first three ingredients in a blender and blend. Now add vanilla ice-cream and ice, blend the mixture again. Serve in tall serving glasses.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE MILKSHAKE WITHOUT ICE CREAM:
Whenever the summer season come people search for different refreshing drinks and they also search for pineapple shake without ice cream. Although ice cream adds extra creamy texture to the shake but some people don’t want to add extra calories in their shake and want to make it healthy.
- Chopped pineapple 1 cup
- milk half cup or quarter cup
- sugar half tablespoon
- vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
How to make it:
First of all take a blender and then add chopped pineapple, sugar, milk and vanilla extract into the mixture until it becomes a creamy and yummy drink.
- As the drink contains milk hence, it is a rich source of calcium. Calcium is good for bones. It protects you from arthritis and makes your bones strong.
- Pineapple in the drink helps in making your skin tone light and protects you from bacterial infections. Pineapple is great source of vitamins and minerals.
- It enhances your immune system.
- It is a refreshing drink especially in summers.
- Cinnamon powder protects your bones from getting weak. It is good for brain. It helps in blood flow of your body.
So conclusion is that, homemade pineapple milkshake is a yummy and creamy delight. It is beneficial for your body. I can ensure you, once you have drink it you will also love it and it will be your favorite too.